Re: How to force porters to rebuild a package

Drew Parsons wrote:

> And more to the point [ ;) ], how do I force the autobuilder maintainers to
> actually upload my package once it has been autobuilt?

> The s390 version of xprint-xprintorg has been built for a whole week now[1],
> but it still hasn't been uploaded to the archive[2].  All other
> architectures have been uploaded.

I don't think you will be able to _force_ anybody to anything. But you
could ask the porters (by writing to the mailing list of the particular
port, for example) if too much time has passed (say, some weeks), to
have a look at your problem.

regards, Stefan
--
----> http://www.shockfrosted.org