Re: How to force porters to rebuild a package

On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 11:32:40PM +1000, Drew Parsons wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 11:44:14AM +0200, Marco Kuhlmann wrote:
> >
> > How do I force a rebuild on buildd?
>
> And more to the point [ ;) ], how do I force the autobuilder maintainers to
> actually upload my package once it has been autobuilt?
>
> The s390 version of xprint-xprintorg has been built for a whole week now[1],
> but it still hasn't been uploaded to the archive[2].  All other
> architectures have been uploaded.

The problem is that the autobuilder maintainer need to sign the packages
by hand, and he may be busy with other things, or have a long waiting
queue, or something else.

Also notice that the s390 is not a released port, so it will not stop
your package from entering testing, so i would not worry too much about
this, just wait it out a bit.

Thes arches you have to wait for are :

alpha, arm, hppa, i386, ia64, m68k, powerpc and sparc

Friendly,

Sven Luther