Re: autobuilding arch independent packages ...

On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 11:11:09AM +0100, Julian Gilbey wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 11:38:02AM +0200, Remi VANICAT wrote:
> > Another possibility is to go to one or another debian.org developer
> > machine an to make the build there. You may even be able to use screen
> > to not been forced to be connected for the whole build.
>
> You should be able to build offline; no interaction should be needed
> (or your build is broken).

Yes, i have noticed, the only interaction is when signing ...

> > Of course this mean that you need to have your gnupg secret key there,
> > and this may be unwanted.
>
> See debsign in the devscripts package ;-)

Mmm, i didn't know about this one, i did the signing by hand.

But this doesn't sole my arch:all only upload, i guess i will have to do
a new version of the package just for that :((((

Friendly,

Sven Luther