autobuilding arch independent packages ...

Hello, ...

Since i am right now settled with expensive and limited bandwith, i
decided some time ago to do a source only upload of my packages (well i
uploaded the first one (-1) fully, but for the next ones, i tested them
on my system, and then built them with -S and uploaded only the
.diff.gz, .dsc and .changes.

The autobuilders took over and built my packages cleanly on all arches,
but i was wondering why the package didn't enter testing as it should.

After a bit more looking, i noticed that the arch: all packages were not
autobuilt, which seems normal to me with a bit more thinking about it,
but the binary-all package is rather huge, and i have difficulties
uploading it right now.

So my question: is it possible to get (one of) the autobuilders to also
build the arch: all packages ?

Also, i tried building only the arch: all with dpkg-buildpackage, but
was not able to do it. So what is the best way to build only the
arch:all packages, or maybe i should hand generate the .changes file for
upload ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther