Problem with lintian warning not-set-usr-doc-link & not-remove-usr-doc-link

Hi,
I'm trying to debianize pgpenvelope (see control file at end of this mail
for description). I started from package created by dh-make-perl,
sucessfully removed all errors and warnings except of the:

| semik:~/proj/packaging$lintian pgpenvelope_2.10.2-3_all.deb
| W: pgpenvelope: prerm-does-not-remove-usr-doc-link
| W: pgpenvelope: postinst-does-not-set-usr-doc-link

I was unable to find some explanation I can understand to, so I tried to
create link pgpenvelope in /usr/doc, but after that I got error:

| semik:~/proj/packaging$lintian pgpenvelope_2.10.2-4_all.deb
| E: pgpenvelope: FSSTND-dir-in-usr usr/doc/
| W: pgpenvelope: prerm-does-not-remove-usr-doc-link
| W: pgpenvelope: postinst-does-not-set-usr-doc-link

And it's right in FSH is really written that docs belongs to
/usr/share/doc, but why lintian warns about
'postinst-does-not-set-usr-doc-link'. Please can somebody help me with
resolving thi sproblem?

Package itself is available from
	deb http://semik.cesnet.cz/debian unstable main
source from
	deb-src http://semik.cesnet.cz/debian unstable main
Name is 'pgpenvelope'.

Thanks
Jan Tomasek aka Semik           work: CESNET, z.s.p.o.
http://www.tomasek.cz/                Zikova 4, 160 00 Praha 6
                                      Czech Republic
phone(work): +420 2 2435 5279         http://www.cesnet.cz/

pgpenvelope-2.10.2/debian/control:

Source: pgpenvelope
Section: interpreters
Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 3.0.5), perl (>= 5.8.0-7)
Maintainer: Jan Tomasek <jan@tomasek.cz>
Standards-Version: 3.5.1

Package: pgpenvelope
Architecture: all
Depends: ${perl:Depends}
 The purpose of pgpenvelope is to allow easy use of GnuPG to
 encrypt/sign/decrypt/verify messages using Pine's sending/displaying
 filters.