Looking for an advocate

I would like to be a full-blown Debian Developer, and therefore I need
an advocate.  I maintain the following packages (see
http://www.diku.dk/~jpsecher/debian.html)

        changetrack
        libfile-ncopy-perl
        sml-mode
        buddy
        mosml (nonfree)
        mosml-libs
        muddy
        mgtk

of which the first three are already in the pool, kindly sponsored by
Andras Bali and Colin Walters.  My short-term plans are to get mosml
(a compiler) out of nonfree, adopting package haskell-doc and
packaging ifile (a mail filter using statistical methods).

If you have any questions, please write me.  If you would like to
mentor/advocate me, I would be very grateful.
--
                                                    Jens Peter Secher
 jpsecher@diku.dk - http://www.diku.dk/~jpsecher - (+45) 35 32 14 08