Re: Looking for an advocate

Jens> I would like to be a full-blown Debian Developer, and therefore
Jens> I need an advocate.  I maintain the following packages (see
Jens> http://www.diku.dk/~jpsecher/debian.html)

Jens> My short-term plans are to get mosml (a compiler) out of nonfree

If you succeed that would be really great, it would make mosml the
_only_ free and generally usable SML implementation.  I thought of
packaging PolyML which I use, but a quick post on -legal made it clear
that it's also non-free.

I don't think freeing the CL code will be easy, though.  It doesn't
just depend on the developers, but also on the INRIA bureaucrats, I am
afraid.

Jens> adopting package haskell-doc

Thanks for that, too.

--
Ian Zimmerman, Oakland, California, U.S.A.
GPG: 433BA087  9C0F 194F 203A 63F7 B1B8  6E5A 8CA3 27DB 433B A087