Re: request for package review - serel

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> And you should also get the sysvinit and file-rc package sources,
> serel must properly integrate itself with the lot of them.

serel already has a patch for the rc that comes with Debian sysvinit.
It sounds like you are suggesting that a patch for the rc that comes
with file-rc would also be nice.  I don't mind writing such a patch,
though to keep the serel installation/upgrade simple it won't get
auto-applied.

If you mean anything else re: "proper integration", I'll need more
details.

Leni.