request for package review - serel

Hello -

I am new to Debian and have packaged some software which lets the
boot scripts (/etc/rc[12345].d) run in parallel.  It also supports
visualisation of services, dependencies and timings.

As this is the first release on debian, I'd be grateful if someone
with more packaging experience than myself could take a look at it,
especially since the installation process patches /etc/init.d/rc.
The .deb is at: http://www.fastboot.org/download/binaries/debian/

One known bug is that the -ldb library is currently statically
linked into the daemon, and it ought to be dynamically
linked.  I haven't yet figured how to bind the linker to a specific
version of db that's known to be widely deployed.

Thanks!

Leni.

Package: serel
Architecture: any
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.1.2), libglib (>= 1.2)
Replaces: sysvinit (>= 2.74)
Build-Depends: redland (>= 0.9.10)