Re: request for sponsor: GtkSpell

Hm, commenting out the dh_foo lines aren't against any policy, and many packages do it - it's really just for reference in case they have to be added later. There aren't any example debhelper files in the debian/ directory, only commented out lines in debian/rules. I know that upstream should update the config.* files themselves, but 2.0.0 hasn't been released since March and it's kind of pointless to put out a new release just for minor changes to the autotools files. Looking at configure.ac, it really only requires GTK+2 and pspell, so I just added libgtk2.0-dev to the build-depends. I've removed debian/dirs completely, since nothing needs it.

This package has the nice side effect that when LogJam (which has a package in debian) reaches 3.1, it can be updated immediately while including GtkSpell without waiting for these packages to be uploaded by the logjam maintainer.

I've uploaded updated packages, not incrementing the revision since nobody else really uses these yet.