Re: request for sponsor: GtkSpell

Yeah, I am registered as a New Maintainer, but the process takes a while and I've been on "Waiting for DAM to approve blah blah" for more than a month now. I'm registered under compwiz@bigfoot.com. I've uploaded updated packages which close the ITP bug - I didn't increment the revision, since that would seem pointless.