Re: how long does it take to find an AM

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 04:35:39PM +0200, Marc Leeman wrote:
> > > I waited 6 weeks before AM assigned.  (I had advocate when applied.)
> > > My AM does not yet contact me few days while I see his posting on ML.

I am trying to get a time window to process all my NMs in a batch. FWIW, I
am the only AM that accepted the challenge of creating the T&S tests for
documentation developers, so please bear with my slowness. You guys assigned
to me are being guinea pigs that will crash-test T&S for documentation
developers, and this has to be done right if I don't want you four to be
held forever at DAM stage.

I cannot process NM during work time, but I *can* read the lists and work in
the Cyrus packages because it is directly related to my work. That's why I
have time for some stuff like cyrus, and little time for fcron, fetchmail,
or NM until after debconf.

  Henrique Holschuh