Searching sponsor or advocate for cban and SnortSnarf

Hi mentors,
I'm working with two ITP packages:

ITP: cban - display network traffic with mrtg

  This package read network device traffic using a job
  in /etc/cron.d/, then generates web reports under
  a specified docroot [/var/www/]

  I think it's useful to determine "global" bandwidth usage
  to tailor the "numbers" when the next year you
  will renew the contract with your carrier :)

  License: GPL

  Here is a snapshot:
  http://www.bee-side.com/cbandemo/ppp0.html

  And here my package:
  http://www.bee-side.com/cban_0.1.8-2_i386.deb

ITP: SnortSnarf - display web reports from the snort IDS logs

  This package provide Silicondefense's snortsnarf.pl script
  and another bash script I wrote to rotate, archive and display
  web reports.

  License: GPL

  Here you can find an example demo:
  http://www.silicondefense.com/software/snortsnarf/example/index.html

  And here my package:
  http://www.bee-side.com/snortsnarf_0.1-1_i386.deb

I have a DD signed gpg key.

I readed:
-Debian Social Contract
-Debian New Maintainer's Guide

I'm reading:
-Debian Developer's Reference
-Debian Packaging Manual

I'd like to find an advocate or a sponsor to become a DD.

Any help, feedback, suggestion is very appreciated :)
Thanks in advance and happy dpkging ;)

--
Fabio Pedrazzoli      | www.bee-side.com | www.rigadicomando.org
Network Administrator | IT Consultant    | GNU/Linux