Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 15:19:56 -0500
From: Debian Installer <installer@ftp-master.debian.org>
To: Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org>
Subject: configwin_0.9-2_i386.changes REJECTED

Rejected: Can't read `configwin_0.9.orig.tar.gz'. [file not found]
Rejected: can not overwrite existing copy of 'configwin_0.9.orig.tar.gz' already in the archive.

===

If you don't understand why your files were rejected, or if the
override file requires editing, reply to this email.

Your rejected files are in incoming/REJECT/.  (Some may also be in
incoming/ if your .changes file was unparsable.)  If only some of the
files need to repaired, you may move any good files back to incoming/.
Please remove any bad files from incoming/REJECT/.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Stefano "Zack" Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro