Re: [installer@ftp-master.debian.org: configwin_0.9-2_i386.changes REJECTED]

On Mon, 2002-01-28 at 08:18, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

> So I reupload the package _including .orig.tar.gz_ and I received some
> mails like the following, what I have to do?

This won't directly solve your problem, but I strongly suggest running
dinstall -n on your changes file after you upload.  This will tell you
right away what is (almost certainly) going to happen to your upload,
and you won't have to wait a day only to find it will be rejected. (Note
dput will run dinstall -n for you automatically).