Re: Buildd rejected my Build-depends:

> The latest upstream version of ocaml now provides camlp4, and the debian
> package Replaces:, Provides:, and Conflicts: camlp4. I expected that
> just replacing "camlp4 (>= 3.01)" by "camlp4" (as virtual package do not
> have any version number) would make my package ok both for the former
> and the newer version of the ocaml package.

If that is the case, it should be enough to specify ocaml (>= version)
with high-enough version number (which includes the previous camlp4).

At least from the information given from your mail.

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4