Re: Wcal packaging question

On Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 01:58:41PM -0600, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Debian policy states that the directory for CGI content should be
> /usr/lib/cgi-bin - Create a directory (say, /usr/lib/cgi-bin/wcal) and
> install in it.

Thanks, I'll see how I can do that (the installer installs the cgi's and
the images in $html_dir, so I guess I'll have to split $html_dir in
the installer in a cgi and an images section...

> You should not need to modify Apache configuration - This directory is
> already scrpiptaliased in a default Debian installation.

I know, I only had to change it because the cgi's were installed in
/var/www/wcal...

> Always, if possible, avoid messing with other programs. If you have to...
> Well, then do it ;-) but I would recommend you not to.
>
> Greetings,

Thanks for the advice!

Wouter

--
Blessed are they who Go Around in Circles, for they Shall be Known as Wheels.