Portable system logging

     I am in the process of implementing an option for dictd to permit
the user to select which logging facility will be used by syslog.  I
have used the openlog() and syslog() functions, and the facilities
listed in /usr/include/sys/syslog.h.

     I have just realized that sysklogd is Architecture: i386.  Is
there a similar logging package for other architectures with an
interface that is compatible with i-386 syslog?

Bob
--
   _
  |_)  _  |_       Robert D. Hilliard      <hilliard@debian.org>