Need experienced perl module maintainer for a second pair of eyes on my package

Hi,

I don't have any experience with perl module packages, and I usually
work under potato which has a quite different perl policy. I'd
appreciate if anybody who knows how to build perl packages on sid
would take a look at my libnet-ipnetmember-perl package from
http://q.bofh.de/~mh/debian/libnet-ipnetmember-perl/.

The package builds OK on sid, the module is useable after
installation, and lintian doesn't have any complaints. Did I miss some
parts of perl policy, or can the package be uploaded to the archive in
this form?

Any hints will be appreciated.

Greetings
Marc