Re: Need a sponsor for garchiver

Em Thu, 28 Jun 2001 13:05:05 +0200
Danie Roux <droux@tuks.co.za> escreveu:

> I need a sponsor.
Hi,

> The program is called garchiver. It's a replacent for WinZip, with two
> interfaces. The classic WinZip, and then a tree interface. It's a GNOME app,
> written in Python with one widget written in C.
it seems good to me, it would at least replace guitar (wich is unusable by
now...)

I have only two problems with it: the icons make me remeber windows instead
of gnome as they should... and zip files are default, I would rather see
tar.gz as the default...

> The .deb is here:
>
> http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/garchiver
I would be glad to sponsor you, but I would like to see a complete source
package (with changes and .dsc) first... and you will have to fix your
package's description wich is completely broken... (see the docs for more
details)

also, are you willing to make it a debian-native package? I wouldn't recommend
doing so...

[]s!

--
    Gustavo Noronha Silva - kov <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>