Getting my gpg-key into the keyring

Hi!

I have the following problem:

My pgp-key is already in the keyring. In June 2000 I created a gpg-key and
got it signed by several developers at LinuxTag and LSM Bordeaux.
I sent the key to keyring-maint with an e-mail signed with my pgp-key.
Nothing happened. In August 2000 I did the same again. Nothing happened.
Now I sent the key to keyring.debian.org and a note to keyring-maint.
Nothing happened. Today I wanted to upload a package to get bugs solved
and failed because my key is not in the keyring.
What is the correct procedure to get the key in the keyring?

Christoph

--
* Christoph Baumann                                          *
* cbauman1@ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de                          *