Re: Getting my gpg-key into the keyring

Quoting Christoph Baumann <cbauman1@ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de> [010116 15:21]:
> Hi!

Hi Christoph,

> I sent the key to keyring-maint with an e-mail signed with my pgp-key.
> Now I sent the key to keyring.debian.org and a note to keyring-maint.

keyring.d.o only accepts pre-existing keys to be updated

> Nothing happened. Today I wanted to upload a package to get bugs solved
> and failed because my key is not in the keyring.
> What is the correct procedure to get the key in the keyring?

According to
http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/developers-reference/ch-developer-duties.html#s-key-maint

"If you need to add a completely new key, or remove an old key, send mail to keyring-maint@debian.org."

I.e. what you have done. Maybe he wants you to acually sign your key with your old key, instead of a message containing the key?

I think you should atleast get a reply of why the key was rejected...

Could you use your old key in the mean time? (if the bug is critical)

Regards,
 Stefan