Re: When is DAM approval supposed to happen?

Hi Brian,

On Fri, Jan 12, 2001 at 02:47:21PM -1000, Brian Russo wrote:
> While a year is long, this is by no means the most common, the mode of length
> (in days) for 'awaiting DAM approval' is a pitiful 4 days.

Yes, I asked when it is supposed to happen because I'd thought that
awaiting DAM approval had to be one of the easier parts of the process.

I am well aware that the nm crew spends considerable effort for maintaining
the process, and I appreciate their efforts fully.

I've just been checking the nm page hopelessly for some time to see that
I've been waiting for DAM approval for a long time. That's why I asked it!
No offense intended.

Though, I seem to be close to the bottom of the queue, that's why I anticipate
that I'll be processed, too :)

Regards,

--
Eray (exa) Ozkural