Re: When is DAM approval supposed to happen?

On Sat, Jan 13, 2001 at 12:45:28PM +0200, Eray Ozkural wrote:
> Hi Brian,
'lo
> On Fri, Jan 12, 2001 at 02:47:21PM -1000, Brian Russo wrote:
> > While a year is long, this is by no means the most common, the mode of length
> > (in days) for 'awaiting DAM approval' is a pitiful 4 days.
> Yes, I asked when it is supposed to happen because I'd thought that
> awaiting DAM approval had to be one of the easier parts of the process.

fair enough.

> I am well aware that the nm crew spends considerable effort for maintaining
> the process, and I appreciate their efforts fully.

i'm sure we all do :)

> I've just been checking the nm page hopelessly for some time to see that
> I've been waiting for DAM approval for a long time. That's why I asked it!
> No offense intended.

I'm sure there was no malice originally on your part, nevertheless it was an
exhausting thread.

> Though, I seem to be close to the bottom of the queue, that's why I anticipate
> that I'll be processed, too :)

I think we can all agree:
	o there's always room for improvement
	o emotions/tones don't propagate over the internet well.
	o people get frustrated sometimes.

I just wanted to see the thread end, I was rather aghast when I saw everyone
yelling and stuff when i screen -r'd mutt earlier today.. I almost refrain
from writing this message.. anyway, maybe we can close this thread now? :)

cheers,
 - brian.
--
Brian Russo <brusso@phys.hawaii.edu> GPG ID: 54D81666
404E 87E8 DD0C 275B 742B  09AD 2243 839C 54D8 1666