metamail & changes to make it work under unstable

Hi!

I have adopted metamail to make it work with unstable, but I used
autoconf&autoconf to rewrite the build-process. The problem was
that things were defined in a metamail header file that were
later redefined by an included system header file.

My problem is that there is no upstream anymore and I have cutted
some c source away that was responsible for making metamail work
under AMIGA & DOS.
I have tried to find some policy that matches this situation, but
I failed and therefore I am asking this here.

Well I believe that it is better to at least support Unix
than to support no OS at all so I simply decided to do it.

--
kind regards,
Michael Moerz