Re: [BTS] Bug number $bug not found.

Amaya wrote:
> I am trying to reopen a bug, tag it and merge it with a more recent one.
> This is the answer I get from the BTS:
>
> Debian Bug Tracking System said:
> > Processing commands for control@bugs.debian.org:
> >> reopen 109629
> > Bug number 109629 not found.
> >
> >> tags 109629 upstream
> > Bug number 109629 not found.
> >
> >> merge 117116 109629
> > Bug number 109629 not found.
>
> I guess it's older than 28 days, but... can't I access it anymore?

After a bug is archived, it is available for search, but its history
is "frozen", so no commands to change its status are accepted.

Somebody suggested once a "resurrect" command for this, but not everybody
likes the idea of being able to resurrect a bug when it's already dead.

If bug #109629 (archived) is the same as bug #117116 (alive) just tell
the submitter of #109629 that you are working on it, if you like.