Re: [BTS] Bug number $bug not found.

First, thanks for your quick reply :-)

Santiago Vila dijo:
> After a bug is archived, it is available for search, but its history
> is "frozen", so no commands to change its status are accepted.

Ack.

> Somebody suggested once a "resurrect" command for this, but not everybody
> likes the idea of being able to resurrect a bug when it's already dead.

I wouldn't understand why. Bugs mean nothing (as to how good or bad person you
are, I mean), bugs are bugs and the BTS is there to work with them. If an old
bug keeps coming back it means that I didn't fix it right the first time.
Just that. :-)

> If bug #109629 (archived) is the same as bug #117116 (alive) just tell the
> submitter of #109629 that you are working on it, if you like.

Already fixed it, but I don't like the hack.
It is a problem I have with gettext, BTW ;-)
Upstream is trying to be helpful, but access to machines other than i386 is
sadly very limited to both of us. Google won't help either. I'm stuck.
- RROTD - Random Rant of The Day -

--
 .''`.          I don't want people to love me. It makes for obligations.
: :' : 						          - Jean Anouilh -