Re: lintian-warning copyright-lists-upstream-authors-like-dh_make

Thus spoke Erich Schubert <erich.schubert@mucl.de> on 2001-10-01 18:41:35:
> > W: prips: copyright-lists-upstream-authors-like-dh_make
>
> I've run into that warning with my packages, too.
> Is this really intended?
> Is it a bad-thing (tm) to fill out the dh_make template?
> i could not find this rule anymore in the lintian on the mips box i
> just checked, btw. So maybe this is already removed.

This is a bad wording actually. It warns about Upstream Author(s),
note the (s) thingy. Since a maintainer _must_ know how many upstreams
a package has, it should be either `Upstream Author' or `Upstream
Authors', not that ugly (s).

--
Gergely Nagy \ mhp/|8]