RE: When can I include my package in stable?

Hi,

Thanks everyone for your answers!

Since I wasn't counting on making it into the current frozen, and there
isn't a great many people asking for kvirc to be part of stable, I am not in
a great hurry to make that happen. I was just wondering whether it required
any special effort on my part to get it there.

So, I will take the time to fix the build problems for kvirc on arm, m68k
and powerpc and then make it pass the autobuilders. The next stable should
be like, what, another 6 months or so? Plenty of time for me then :)

thanks,
Robin