Re: Tarball question

On Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 02:40:22PM +0200, Marco Kuhlmann wrote:
> 3. I build the documentation from the sources. This requires
> Java, and as this is a somewhat tricky dependency, this
> solution was given up some time ago.

This is the best solution. What DTD does it use?
DocBook/LinuxDoc/DebianDoc are all easy to build. Anything else
shouldn't be too hard either. There is nothing about SGML that
requires any particular parsing engine be used, if it really is SGML
and not just something like SGML. jade will probably do it.

 : :' :                         | Dept. of Computing,
 `. `'                          | Imperial College,
   `-    http://www.debian.org/ | London, UK