out of date packages (testing/update_excuses)
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: out of date packages (testing/update_excuses)
- From: "Sam Johnston" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 09:57:59 +1000
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
What is this telling me?
rdesktop 1.0.0+19.6.6-2.1 (new) (optional) (non-US) (low)
Maintainer: Sam Johnston <email@example.com>
rdesktop uploaded 28 days ago, out of date by 18 days!
out of date on i386: rdesktop (from 1.0.0+19.6.6-2)
There was recently an NMU to fix a compilation problem (on hppa i think), I
suspect this is related, although I'm not sure why/how as my local mirror
has the latest version:
More specifically, what do I need to do to make it work - I really want this
package in woody..