Looking for a sponsor (security related tools)

Hello world,

I am in the process of attaining maintainer status. I have not yet had my key signed, but will do so within the next two weeks. If some debian lurker in Norway happens to know me please contact me for immediate help with this.

I have already packaged ``cryptcat'' - a twofish-capable version of ``netcat''. I am looking for a sponsor to help me get cryptcat in there. Furthermore I would like to package ``samhain''. There is an ITP by Brian Russo, but he isn't answering e-mails (at least not mine) and the Frontdesk informed he is without a decent internet connection and that it would prolly be all right for me to nick it.

So, if someone would like to sponsor my work and perhaps advocate me I sure would appreciate it.

You might want to pick me up from http://www.internatif.org/bortzmeyer/debian/sponsor/ if you do.

Lars Bahner,
http://lars.bahner.com/
--
He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom.
		-- J.R.R. Tolkien