Re: Looking for a sponsor (security related tools)

On Thu, Aug 02, 2001 at 02:05:02PM +0200, Lars Bahner wrote:

> So, if someone would like to sponsor my work and perhaps advocate me I sure would appreciate it.

I am happy to sponsor you if you like.

> You might want to pick me up from http://www.internatif.org/bortzmeyer/debian/sponsor/ if you do.

I will do so, and am already looking at your sample packages.

Please contact me off-list to get started.

Daniel

--
Daniel Silverstone                               http://www.digital-scurf.org/
Hostmaster, Webmaster, and Chief Code Wibbler          Digital-Scurf Unlimited