Re: Long time in account creation?

On 01 Aug 2001 18:14:56 +0530, Ganesan Rajagopal
<rganesan@myrealbox.com> wrote:
>My application manager approved my application (rganesan@myrealbox.com) on
>2001-03-21 but the account is yet to be created. Everytime I check the page,
>I see no updates to the following status.
>
>--
>DAM Phone Contact Not Required
>DAM Approval --
>Account Created No
>Application Manager Comments

Most probably the DAM finds some information missing. This was the
case with my application for half a year before he bothered to tell my
AM what was missing. After that missing information (my AM didn't ask
me about the debian machine policy) was added, the accoutn was there
in a matter of hours.

Greetings
Marc