Re: Re: Re: Re: missing file in my package

Thank you for the information. I don't have time at the moment but i'm going to learn
about DH_COMPAT 2 and 3, specially when DH_COMPAT 1 is deprecated.

I promise that next time i build a package for esms, i'm going to use DH_COMPAT
2 or 3. Anyhow, the actual package i made works and i'd like it to be uploaded
as soon as possible (lets see if it's in time to get into woody). Could you do the NMU?

thanks,

--
Robert Millan               Debian GNU (Hurd) user
zeratul2 wanadoo es  http://getyouriso.org/