ITP: wmmenu -- button bar dockapp

i'm (hopefully) starting the process of becoming a maintainer for
wmmenu....filed a wishlist bug on the package, and will need a sponsor to
make sure i'm not too stupid in my packaging, upload the package, and
maybe advocate for me if i've done an adequate job...(i think this is the
process, but please correct me if i'm wrong)...

anyway, i've already packaged the app, which is apt-get'able here:

	deb http://styro.dyndns.org/debian/ ./
	deb-src http://styro.dyndns.org/debian/ ./

everything seems lintian clean and such, but all comments are
welcome...application details below...

tia,
rob casson
electronic information services librarian
miami university
oxford, oh