Re: Change of package name or command name.

On Wed, Jun 27, 2001 at 07:17:57PM +0300, Richard Braakman wrote:

> Did you contact the maintainer of the other package?  It might be
> easier to change the name there, because its poedit is not the
> primary tool of the package.

Actually, it is. potool was created to make creation of poedit possible.
The package was named after the binary (poedit is just a wrapper) because
it allows more then just editing po files.

Maybe the tool in the other package could be renamed to 'poeditor'
(since it's actually a standalone, GUI tool as I hear).

regards

Marcin (potool's maintainer)
--
Marcin Owsiany