Re: control file question

Hi Julian!

> > The problem I have is that I have a library with same host architecture but
> > different cross compilation targets, so I have things like:
>
> Build-Depends supports an arch specification, like:
>
> Build-Depends: libc-arm-version (>=2.1) [arm]
>
> See policy section 7.1 for details.

I know about that, but that doesn't help since it won't be compiled on that
host architecture. It's for cross compiling, so for something like
dietlibc-arm-dev you'll get Build-Depends that differ from dietlibc-dev on
the _same_ host architecture.

--

Regards
 Abraham

I'm also against BODY-SURFING!!

 Abraham vd Merwe [ZR1BBQ] - The Debian Project
 P.O. Box 3472, Matieland, Stellenbosch, 7602
 Cell: +27 82 565 4451 Email: abz@debian.org
 Http: http://people.debian.org/~abz/