control file question

Hi!

Can I put a different Build-Depends for each binary package in a control
file or can there only be a Build-Depends for the source package?

The problem I have is that I have a library with same host architecture but
different cross compilation targets, so I have things like:

dietlibc-dev (same target as host)
dietlibc-arm-dev (arm target, different host)
dietlibc-powerpc-dev (powerpc target, different host)
.
.
.

The first one's Build-Depends is normal, but the rest also have cross
compile suites as Build dependancies, e.g. the dietlibc-arm-dev
Build-Depends would look like this:

Build-Depends: debhelper (>> 3.0.0), binutils-arm (>= 2.9.5.0.12), gcc-arm
(>= 1:2.95.2-12e4), cpp-arm (>= 1:2.95.2-12e4), libc6-dev-arm (>=
2.1.3-8e4), task-cross-arm (>= 0.2)

Obviously putting all of these dependancies in the source package will
result in a package which is virtually unbuildable on almost all systems out
there.

--

Regards
 Abraham

Am I SHOPLIFTING?

 Abraham vd Merwe [ZR1BBQ] - The Debian Project
 P.O. Box 3472, Matieland, Stellenbosch, 7602
 Cell: +27 82 565 4451 Email: abz@debian.org
 Http: http://people.debian.org/~abz/