Re: Fragen

> moin, moin,
>
> I foresee needing to ask several questions in the near future and want to
> make sure I'm asking things in the right place and not SPAMming up lists
> inappropriately :).

I'm afraid you're spamming this list inappropriately.

debian-mentors is for asking questions about becoming/being an official
debian developer and for helping people package applications for Debian
who are having problems with the packaging process.

debian-user is for people who have questions about using a machine running
a stable Debian system.

Eric