Need help on Unlicensed packages (Themes)

Hi all,
	I've created debs for oroborus windowmanager and some of its utilities,
(http://indigo.ie/~fowler/oroborus). On the oroborus home page there is also
a list of themes that I'd like to bunfle into an oroborus-extra-themes package.
The problem is the each theme is presented on the oroborus page like this

 hackt.tar.gz - A nice theme by John Smith.

Each of these archives contained the  files like this
hackt/bottom-active.xpm
hackt/bottom-inactive.xpm
hackt/bottom-left-active.xpm
 <snip>

No Readme - no License - no Copyright. I just took them all, put them together
and wrote a tiny makefile to install the themes in the default oroborus themes folder.
So heres the questions!
	Do i use my little tar ball containing all the themes and Makefile as the original?
	Or do I just leave out the original source altogether?
	What do I do about the Copyright file?
	Can I even put out a package like this unless I contact the theme authors for licences?

Origanlly I just used my own little tarball as the orig source archive and made a copyright
file like so

Upstream Author(s): Artwiz:
        focused
        hackt
        mellow

Upstream Author(s): Campbell Barton
        nextish

Upstream Author(s): Andrew Midthune
        fstheme
        lwmish
        basic

Copyright:
Each theme remains the copyright of its respective authors.

I'm not sure exactly how to process on this as far as Debian Policy is concerned.

	cheers,
		Colin Fowler