Re: [new package]Should all the rm scripts be ok before uploading?

> - there's no postrm script yet althougth there's a real need for that.
> Should I write it before uploading?

Yes, of course.  All packages should install and uninstall cleanly before
being uploaded.

> - I'd like to engage many discussion about replicator on debian lists.
> Should I wait for the package to be upload first?

No.

> - Should I move the CVS to Debian quickly (replicator is a native Debian
> package)?

No.  Debian doesn't have a central CVS archive.

> - It's unusal but I'd like to release the potato version of replicator
>    because I cannot design it before having a stable dist to test.

Why not?

> this
>    may change in the future if my proposition to debian policy are
> accepted. Do you think this is possible?

What proposition?

Replicator doesn't look important enough to be put into potato.  You can
release potato compatible debs on your sourceforge site, but I think there's
no chance of getting this added to potato at this time.  You should focus
on woody.

Eric