[new package]Should all the rm scripts be ok before uploading?

Hello,

I'm about to upload replicator (replicator.sourceforge.net at present) on master but I have some questions:

- there's no postrm script yet althougth there's a real need for that. Should I write it before uploading?

- I'd like to engage many discussion about replicator on debian lists. Should I wait for the package to be upload first?

- Should I move the CVS to Debian quickly (replicator is a native Debian package)?

- It's unusal but I'd like to release the potato version of replicator
  because I cannot design it before having a stable dist to test. this
may change in the future if my proposition to debian policy are accepted. Do you think this is possible?

 Thanks for helping the newbie :-)

Cheers,
SEb