Re: [users] Re: Where's lame

> > It can be debianised, but it can't be included in debian, since it can't
> > be legally redistributed in binary form.

The lame tar.gz includes a debian/ directory. So its only a
# dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot
away.

> deb http://lly.org/~rcw/private/lamer/ ./

This I didn't know of.

> I believe rcw still maintains this, I have it commented out, since I dont
> use lame anymore.

This would be a more appropriate question for debian-user, but now that you
mention it, what do you use ? Is vorbis usable ?

viral

--
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way,
The time is gone, the song is over, thought I'd something more to say.