Re: New Package, New Developer ehm... Help :-)

<- snip ->
> Hi,
> 	I have looked at this.  Despite my reservations about the
> usefulness
> of a tic-tac-toe game, I tried to have an open mind about it.
> 	I can't say that in my opinion this is actually worth bothering
> package, it is pretty simplistic to say the least.

You got the point. I think you're right.

 And the AI player
> is not very good at all, I haven't managed to fail to win even one game
> out of the five I played.  A perfect AI for this game is not at all
> hard to write, it must have been really difficult to write one that is
> actually beatable.

  Well, the "main feature" (if I can call it that way) is the ability of
  playing it with another player over the net . (Just like tetrinet)
 So the AI (or better SI, stupid intelligence :-) ) it's just there.

 Anyway I'm going to improve it (let's say rewrite it).

> 	All that being said, it is a nice interface, and if you managed
> to add
> some interesting bells and whistles to the game to make it playable
> (and improved the AI a *lot*) then I would be happy to package this for
> you.  Contact me when it hits the releasable phase (1.2.0 you are
> projecting?)

Another thing is that I'm just going to add to the classical tris, other
new kind of
games, like a 6x6 matrix board tris, a bomb-tris game and so on :-)
Hope it will be more interesting then.

Thanks a lot for interesting,
 G.Gabriele

PS: I hope english was not that bad.