Re: Installing an interface card

1) You can add any hardware to your system whenever you need to. Yet you must
verify that it is supported by Linux. As for your eth card, it might be that
it is not supported. I would start with the Ethernet-HOWTO. Take a look at the
LDP.
2) The debian-mentors mailing list is meant to help people build packages in
deb format. You are expected to ask for help about using a Debian system on
debian-user@lists.debian.org. If the Ethernet-HOWTO will not help, you might
consider posting for help on debian-user@lists.debian.org with as much details
about your eth card as you can get.
--- Begin Message ---
I have recently install Debian and when the OS installed I could not
get the eth0 network interface to install. I was wondering if I can
add this to the system after the initial install. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Kevin Strong,BSBA
User Support Coordinator
McKessonHBOC Outsourcing Group
Cookeville Regional Medical Center
(931)-646-2073
(931)-525-5688(Fax)
kevin.strong@itb.mckhboc.com <mailto:kevin.strong@itb.mckhboc.com>

contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not

--- End Message ---

	Shaul Karl <shaulka@bezeqint.net>