dh_installinfo and --section

Lintian has recently started giving me warnings like this:

W: yafc: install-info-not-called-with-section-option
N:
N:   It is a good idea to specify a section for the location of your
N:   program; this is done with the --section switch. To determine which
N:   section to use, you should look at /usr/share/info/dir on your system
N:   and choose the most relevant (or create a new section if none of the
N:   current sections are relevant).
N:
N:   Refer to Policy Manual, section 13.2 for details.
N:

I have 2 questions:

 - I'm using dh_installinfo to write the install-info call into my
   maintainer scripts, which produces something like:

      install-info --quiet /usr/share/info/yafc.info

   How do I get it to use a section? (If the answer is "file a bug on
   debhelper", I'll go ahead...)

 - My system does not have /usr/share/info/dir. What are the existing
   sections that are supposed to be in it?

--
things change.
decklin@red-bean.com