Re: Looking for Sponsor (was Re: Looking for Advocate)

Adrian Bunk wrote:

> On Wed, 14 Mar 2001 mnencia@lorien.prato.linux.it wrote:
>
> I can sponsor and advocate you when you:
> - raise the Standards-Version of the package to at least 3.1.0
>   (you have to include build dependencies for this)
> - send an ITP and close it in the changelog

Thank you for your interest.

I have done these tasks, and I have added the package of htcheck.

the files are available at: http://www.prato.linux.it/~mnencia/debian

thanks again

|     Marco Nenciarini     | Debian/GNU Linux User - Plug Member   |
|  mnencia@prato.linux.it  | http://www.prato.linux.it/~mnencia    |
Key fingerprint = FED9 69C7 9E67 21F5 7D95  5270 6864 730D F095 E5E4