after dupload...

Hi,

I just uploaded my first package via dupload to master/incoming. While
it works, and has been tested repeatedly by hand, I didn't rebuild the
package on Alpha, Sparc, etc. I understand there is an autobuilder,
but I'm curious as to when it will be built on those platforms and
whether I'll recieve any log information.

I'm especially curious since the package was originally a sponsored
upload, and there was a bug against it. This new package fixes the
bugs, and since they were specifically 64-bit related, I'm wondering
what happens next.

I did check the documentation on debian.org, but I couldn't find much
about the autobuild process.

thanks,

Aubin

--
"In such an ugly time the real protest is beauty." - Refused