Creating a sid chroot area?

Hi.  I don't suppose anyone could point me to a set of instructions for
creating a sid chroot area?  I want to test some build dependencies.  I have
already tried using debootstrap to make a woody chroot but this barfs around
console-data each time.

Any help would be appreciated - thanks,

Ben.

--

Ben Burton (benb@acm.org)
http://baasil.humbug.org.au/bab/

Director of Training
Australian Informatics Olympiad Committee

But I will never get to the stage of wanting to lead the nation standing in
front of the mirror each morning clipping the eyebrows here and clipping the
eyebrows there with Janette and the kids:  It's like 'Spot the eyebrows'.
	- Paul Keating, on John Howard